Uralova Julia Pavlovna
Yuliya Pavlivna Uralova
Candidate of Law, Associate Professor of the Department of Civil Law and Procedure
Lecturer’s profile: http://rang.donnu.edu.ua/?pg=kt&nu=160#search
- In 1998 she graduated from Donetsk State University, Faculty of Economics, in the speciality “Economics and Sociology of Labor”;
- In 2004 she graduated from Donetsk National University, Faculty of Economics and Law, speciality “Law”.
- Candidate of Legal Sciences since 2018. She defended her dissertation in the specialized academic council at Donetsk National University named after Vasyl Stus on the topic “Economic and legal regulation of intermediary activities in the field of insurance”, specialty 12.00.04 – commercial law, commercial and procedural law.
- Associate Professor of Civil Law and Procedure since 2018.
- Since 2019, she has been acting head of the Department of Civil Law and Procedure.
- Author of about 35 scientific and educational works.
The main areas of research are: civil law, labor law, insurance law, economic and legal regulation of intermediary activities in the field of insurance.
1. Uralova Yu.P. Regarding the conditions of execution of health insurance contracts through the organization of assistance. Law and society. 2012. № 3. P. 110–113.
2. Uralova Yu.P. Concepts and types of intermediary activities in the field of insurance. Law and society. 2013. № 5. P. 52–57.
3. Uralova Yu.P. Some issues regarding state supervision over the activities of insurance intermediaries in Ukraine. Comparative-analytical law: electronic scientific professional publication. 2014. № 2. P. 155–158.
4. Uralova Yu.P. Regarding the peculiarities of the legal status of insurance intermediaries. Science and law enforcement. 2017. № 4. P. 174–178.
5. Uralova Yu.P. On the issue of liability of intermediaries in the field of insurance. Legea si Viata. Scientific and practical review. 2014. January. P. 190-194.
6. Uralova Yu.P. On the issue of contractual regulation of insurance intermediation. Legal scientific electronic journal. 2015. № 3. P. 97–100.