The Faculty of Law, established in 1983, is one of the youngest and largest faculties at Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University …
General information about the faculty
Time-honored traditions of the classical university learning are in combination with modern methodologies of teaching and actual scientific researches.
Educational process at the Law Faculty:
- are over 800 students that study in educational programs of bachelor’s degree and master’s degree;
- highly skilled professors and teachers, that read courses to not only the students-lawyers but also to the students that study in other educational programs, in particular, political science, management, international economy et al, assisting the same the integrations of educational association;
- an educational laboratory is the “Legal clinic” of Donetsk National University named after Vasyl Stus;
- it is brining in of students to scientifically-research and expert activity;
- it is passing of practice in public, local self-government authorities and in advocatory and legal companies and other business entities;
- are scientific groups, legal competitions, and student conferences;
- about 75 educational disciplines, that include not only profile legal subjects but also such courses, as “Logic”, “Philosophy”, “Foreign language” and other, that form general culture competences;
- are modern information technologies, distance educational technologies and electronic informative resources, which answer to world standards.
Educational qualification level of a person who based on complete general secondary education has acquired basic higher education, fundamental and special skills and knowledge of the generalized object of work (activity), sufficient to perform tasks and responsibilities (works) of a certain level of professional activity, provided for primary positions in a particular activity.
A master’s degree is an educational and qualification level of a specialist who, based on a bachelor’s degree, has acquired in-depth special knowledge and skills of research and innovation, has some experience in their application and production of new knowledge to solve problematic professional problems in a particular field.
President of the Student Council of the faculty
Vice President of the Student Council of the faculty
Secretary of the Student Council of the faculty
Head of the Department of Project Work
Head of the Information and Communication Department
Head of the Volunteer Department
Head of the Cultural Department
Head of Sport Department
Head of the Educational and Scientific Department